- Volunteer to cook every Sunday at the Merton Co-Op or to clean up after the meal is served
- Eat in the park by bagel cafe every Sunday 5-6
- Why should you get involved?
- Free meal cooked with fresh produce from local farmers markets
- Opportunity to collaborate with other like minded individuals
- Strengthen IV community
- Help end food insecurity in your own community
- Cooking – 2:30 – 4:30 pm at 777 Camino Pescadero
- Serving – 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Little Acorn Park
- Cleaning- 6:15-7:15 at 777 Camino Pescadero
Come to the serving or message Food Not Bombs to learn more about how to help or to make donations!
Update: Food Not Bombs has made adjustments during COVID and increased their meals to 5 times a week. Check their instagram for the most updated info @islavistafoodnotbombs
As of Feb 2021 the schedule is Sun & Weds at 530 to 630 at E Hall cooked meals and Mon, Thurs, & Fri PBJ’s, fruits, and sometimes leftover meals served also at 530-630 at E Hall